let it sneaks into your heart

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

its 21st people. a date that will makes me smile all day long if you are beside me. but now, you are gone. you are way too far from me, so it seems that i cant smile all day long like i used to be. it aint  bleeding anymore. i try to accept. i try to let it go. yup, let it go. its the hardest decision ive made. forgive him, forgive her may be the bestest way. i try to act matured, so this is what i am. yup, you are my ex, but if we are meant to be, insyallah, one fine day. i just wanna state, that i miss you. yup, i  miss how we celebrate our monthsarry. i blew up my lighter and celebrated it all alone. how i wish you are here with me, love. i couldnt say much. i dont wanna this tears ruin up my mum's birthday :) so, bye.


w all her hearts,
juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment